PURCHASING TERMS FROM OUR WEBSITE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Paypal account is not required at final step. If you don’t have an account, simply choose “I don’t have an account”.
- Phone number will be required at final step. This is only for the case of delivery issues or order related issues. We will never give your phone number to a 3rd party!
- Inspection of color, condition, and interchange by picture or asking via email or phone is customer responsibility.
- All items are used and have normal wear and tear. Parts are NOT to be assumed that they are in absolute perfect cosmetic condition unless specifically stated.
- Unless item description states otherwise, all parts are from USA model vehicles with a left hand drive setup.
- Items described as driver(LH) or passenger(RH) side refer to US made specifications, or left hand drive vehicles. For clarity, passenger side refers to right side when sitting in vehicle, and driver side refers to left side when sitting in vehicle.
- Customers should refer to our Legend at the end of these terms for item description explanations.
- Hardware such as bolts and nuts may not be included with purchase, unless specifically noted.
- Over the phone orders are also subject to the same terms listed on this page.
Payment & Shipping
- Orders are usually packaged and picked up by carrier within 1-2 business days(not counting Saturday, Sunday, or holidays).
- Shipment times are estimated by carrier, and start after the part is picked up from our warehouse.
- If you would like us to ship to a PO BOX, APO, or other type of address, please contact us directly for purchase.
- If your total says a signature is required, a signature will be required for your package(s) at the time of delivery.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages, after delivery. If you would like to add a signature to your delivery, please contact us directly.
- Residents of California(USA) will pay sales tax on all purchases. If you are unaware of the current sales tax, please contact us for assistance.
- Any international customs fees, duties, taxes, etc… must be paid for by the buyer.
- Warranty period begins after items are received in the mail.
- All NON ELECTRICAL items come with a 90 day standard warranty and a 30 day return policy, unless otherwise stated.
- All electrical items come with a 30 day exchange policy (Exchange for the same part only)
- Warranty applies only to item prices & shipping costs, not including international freight shipping costs. Warranty does not apply to labor or installation prices.
- Engines and transmissions are only warranted when installed by an ASE certified technician or mechanic and used for regular road driving.
- Because electrical items can be unknowingly damaged electronically at time of installation, customers returning electrical items will be granted store credit, and not a refund.
- Warranty will be void for any electrical or mechanical items which have been taken apart.
- All infrared ignition switches will require reprogramming. These types of keys are not “plug & play”. Be sure your mechanic has the proper equipment to flash and reprogram the ignition switch before your purchase. Because they have to be reprogrammed they are sold AS IS with NO WARRANTY or return policy.
- Some engine computers will require reprogramming as they are VIN dependent and married to the car. Be sure your mechanic has the proper equipment to reprogram the ECU before your purchase. Anything that requires reprogramming is sold AS IS with NO WARRANTY or return policy.
- Most shifters after 2003 require programming. Part numbers must match and be sure to check with your mechanic or dealer before you purchase any shifter for part numbers and programming requirements. These types of shifters are sold AS IS with NO WARRANTY or return policy.
- Most clusters after 2000 will need reprogramming as they are VIN dependent. Please check with you mechanic to be sure they have the proper equipment to reprogram these cluster. Clusters requiring reprogramming are sold AS IS with NO WARRANTY or return policy.
- All returns for exchange must be made within 30 days of item being received by customer unless otherwise stated.
- Returns can only be accepted when customer receives an RMA(Return Merchandise Authorization) by contacting us.
- Returns for incorrectly ordered parts are subject to a 25% restocking fee and shipping & handling charges will not be refunded.
- Items which are lost or damaged during the return process will not be refunded.
- A shipping refund cannot be given for international shipments in cases where shipping is deemed as LTL or freight.
- Any items requiring reprogramming are not returnable or refundable.
Legend for item descriptions:
- AT = Automatic Transmission
- MT = Manual Transmission
- FR = Front
- RR = Rear
- FR/R, R/FR, F/R, R/F = Front Right
- FR/L, L,FR, F/L, L/F = Front Left
- RR/R, R/R = Rear Right
- RR/L, R/L, L/RR, L/R = Rear Left
- L, LH = Left
- R, RH = Right
- 2dr = 2 Door
- 4dr = 4 Door
- V6 = 6 Cylinder Engine
- 4Cyl, L4 = 4 Cylinder Engine